Here are some randoms from our week...

A friend did some closet cleaning and Bennett and Ainsley inherited some WONDERFUL books! We are beyond thrilled to now have books 1-29 of the Boxcar Children, as well as many other great titles. I need another bookshelf now!

Last night I went into Bennett's room to check on her, and I found her sleeping like this. She had two wolf dogs staring at her. This seems a bit unsettling!

And this morning, we got to put her 2010 Halloween costume to good use. It is biography week at school and Bennett chose to research and write about Amelia Earhart. Today she was to dress as her subject and give her research report to the class. Lookin' good, Amelia, lookin' good!
1 comment:
So jealous of the Boxcar Children books! I love those! Great pics...hope you like your new camera!
Post a Comment