This past Saturday was a beautiful winter day! Thirty-two degrees, snowy, and sunny with no wind...perfect for some serious sledding!
Look who's ready to hit the hill?! A tiny kid in ski goggles is quite cute and funny.
Here they are ready to take on Knicky-Knack Hill (we named it that ourselves) on our bargain toboggan. Dad found this puppy at a garage sale a couple of summers ago. He wheeled and dealed and purchased it for $7! As if I didn't have enough reasons to love this man, we can add avid bargain shopper to the list. SO AWESOME! This 8 ft. toboggan is F-A-S-T and so smoothe. We love to sled with this thing, and on a sidenote, the boy you see in the picture is a friend of Bennett's that we took sledding with us. I think he had fun, as I heard him exclaim, "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!" while we were sledding.
Hmmm. This picture is sideways and I have no idea why. Oh well, just tilt your head a bit. Here is the toboggan team in action!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment