Monday, April 11, 2011

Miniature Garage Sale

So, I have some girly things I want to get rid of, but I don't have enough things to go through the hassle or advertising expense of a full blown garage sale. Instead I am having a miniature garage sale...in my dining room! If you have a little girl or know someone who does, come to my house this Thursday or Friday morning. I have a little bit of 6-12 month (mostly dresses,) quite a bit of 3T-5T (all seasons) and a few 6x-7 items. I also have a few toys, puzzles, books, videos. Everything is CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP! Come any time on Thursday or Friday between 9 and noon. If you need my address leave me a comment with your contact info. and I'll get it to you. If you don't have a little girl but you know someone who does, tell them they are welcome to come!

No comments: