A school visit from a Blank Park Zoo employee, a tale from Mom about a giant bug on a past family vacation and last night's Junebug attack has prompted Ainsley's interest in big beetles. I walked into the kitchen this morning to find her sitting at the computer, attempting to Google by herself for the first time. Below you will see her search term for "Google the biggest beetle." We made some spelling corrections and hit enter, revealing some nasty, HUGE beetles. It was so cute to see her trying to Google. I mean, it is THE best way to aquire information, right?
And in other news, Bennett waltzed into the kitchen looking like a male cubical worker, wearing a man's button-up shirt and swooping, feathery news anchor hair. Dad gave her this shirt and she wears it around the house ALL the time, although this is the first time I've seen it fully buttoned. Maybe she thought the business casual would improve her Super Mario skills this morning, but judging by the expression on her face, things were not going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment