Bennett and Ainsley are a joy these days. I love the young kid years. Here are a couple of examples...
They are becoming increasingly helpful! We decided it's time to take down the hideous fence around our yard. Both girls had a blast helping us with the bolts last night. They cannot wait to continue work on this task!
Ah. Making memories.
And this is rare but it's becoming more frequent. The incidents of affectionate embrace are on the rise. I took this photo this morning before school. So lovely! Now mind you, we are soon to embark on summer vacation and the first few weeks can be rough. Too much togetherness, you know? I'm thinking about blowing this photo up to poster size as a reminder to these two that indeed, they DO love each other, come June. We shall see. Anyway, Bennett and Ainsley are a complete joy 98% of the time. What a blessing! For those of you who are living the baby/toddler days, hang in there. Your glory days are coming!
1 comment:
Thank you for the hope! Our hugging at this point involves pulling some type of body part!
Post a Comment