Friday, June 7, 2013

Fashions and Fix Ups

We are enjoying the summer down time over here.  Here is what has been going on.


Bennett has been making and playing with little kid-size sock dolls.  Here is The Prince and Repunzel.    She plays with them for hours.  Blows my mind.


The girls decided to create some funny fashions the other day.  What made it funnier was when they fell down and couldn't get back off the ground.  They were laughing and yelling, "I've fallen...and I can't get up!"  (Med-Alert commercial)


Ainsley love, love, loves to use tools.  She is a little repair woman and her Dad loves it.  She was working so hard to help him with a fairing he made for our vehicle.  


The girl is amazing with a...I don't know what this is.  A socket wrench?  I have no idea.


 Here is how she got the job done!  Who needs a step stool!?!

No comments: