Sunday, June 9, 2013

Random Tee Jamboree 2013

We held the 2nd-annual Random Tee Jamboree this weekend.  It was a beautiful night at the park and we had tons of fun...so much so that I barely took pictures.  Most of the following are pictures my awesome friend took.  Thank you, Autumn!  We had 101 friends join us this year and therefore, there were 101 great shirts on display.  These pictures don't even scratch the surface!


Just a disclaimer: Our friend in the pink won "Best In Show" this year for her for-a-good-cause by slightly inappropriate shirt.  She had guts to wear this one to the party!


The old-school twirly swing thing was a huge hit again this year.  I believe we had 40+ kids at the party.  They had their fun shirts on, too!  A great bunch of kids!


Love the expression on his face.  I bet he was glad to be photographed!


These sweet girls' expressions were quite fitting for the evening!


Love this guy's shirt...one of our family's favs!


And his lovely wife had a great one, too!  


Bennett and Ainsley had a blast, although you'd never know it by the looks of this photo.  Ainsley is wearing a t-shirt I had as a kid.  Bennett chose to wear her beloved Michael Jackson tee.


Two of our super fun friends...Dan bought the sample sizing shirt from the print shop and wore it.  Hilarious!  Levi has his "Trophy Husband" shirt on.  Oh, boys.


More fellows from the party.  Hey, where are the pictures of all the moms?  Oh yeah.  They were chasing kids all over the playground and feeding people.  Although, these dad are representing well, doing a great job of taking care of the littlest ones.


And speaking of the little ones, this handsome young man had a great shirt in the slightly inappropriate category.  It was from a rodeo or a BBQ joint or something.  It said "I like PIG butts and I cannot lie" similar to a rap song from the late 80s/early 90s.  Pretty funny.  Thanks to all our friends, many who traveled a bit of a distance to hang out with us!  Our family loved every minute!  We'll do it again next year!

No comments: