Sometimes I forget it is the year 2013. It's because my children enjoy things from past decades far more than they enjoy present-day entertainment.
They have been watching endless episodes of the Cosby Show. We have a couple of "Best Of" dvds. Money well spent.
They have been watching episodes of the Gummi Bears. Thank you, YouTube.
Ainsley has really taken a liking to "The Prices" as we like to call it. She saw a present-day episode while sitting at the car dealership, waiting for our vehicle to be repaired. She became intrigued. And again, thanks to YouTube, she is now enjoying more "Prices," only with her preferred host, Bob Barker.
Music of choice these days...Journey, "Don't Stop Believing." Thank you, Spotify. How do we survive without the internet?!?!?
And their other music of choice...Stevie Wonder (thanks to the Cosby episode where Stevie makes a guest appearance.) So I am left wondering. Is it the mid-80s, or what? Sure seems like it to me and I am completely okay with that! Those were golden years.





2 comments:
For shiz. Loved the 80s! We are rocking "Full House" over here and the occasionally "Brady Bunch!" :)
Random blog reading here ... You'll have to tell your girls that Ben and I went to a taping of "The Prices" back in the day before children. Ben got to shake Bob's hand.
Post a Comment