Thursday, September 9, 2010
Just Plain Weird
We have really strange kids. I love it! You just never know what you will find when you wander into their bedrooms or come across their drawings or things they've written. I decided to see what's been going down around the house the past couple of days, and here are a few things I found...
Well, Ancient Egyptian Lady has decided to explore other cultures. That is one big sombrero, chica! Also, she looks to be doing something with pastries and packages that are tied to strings around the base of her performance platform. No clue on that one. Whatever she's doing, it must be part of a competition because there is a wooden judge's gavel behind her back. If I were judging this event, I would totally give the gal a 10!
Mr. and Mrs. Yarn Doll are sleeping while they wait for a large, decorative egg to hatch in the neighboring box. "Rachel" is certain to emerge any day now and in style, no doubt. She's wearing a beautiful heart bracelet as to look her best when she pecks her way out into the world! It's never too early to become fashionable.
We have a bazillion of those little rubber bracelets that form a shape or word when not being worn. Why didn't I invent a money maker like that?! Sheesh! Anyway, I found Bitty Baby with the words "WILD LOVE" laying on her torso. Something about this just bothers me, but it was an entertaining find in the playroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment