Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh, the Drama!

It's Red, White and Blue Day at school today. This is a big problem because Bennett woke up feeling that her selection of clothing in these colors is subpar. Thus began some Friday morning drama. Those of you with school-age daughters know that it doesn't take much to set off the drama, but it can take a whole lot to bring it to a halt. The drama this morning was so severe, that it prompted the creation of the "My Sad Thoughts Journal" and it's first entry... "I don't feel proud to be an American, I feel sick to be alive." Really?!?!?!?
Yes, really. And here we have the face to prove it, as well as the outfit that brought it on. Fortunately we've been through enough of these spells to know that by the time I pick her up at 3:15 she'll be all smiles. The attitude will have changed even though the outfit hasn't. Oh, the drama!

No comments: