Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things We Get Excited About!

There are a couple of things we are really excited about this week! In order of importance they are: 1. Bennett has FINALLY mastered bicycle riding on two wheels. She is still perfecting the initial takeoff from a stopped position, but once she launches the girl is cruising. Pretty soon, she'll look something like this...
....Excitebike rider! I digress. Does anyone remember the glorious Nintendo game, Excitebike?! If you don't, I'm sorry. You haven't lived. Excitebike was rad, and Bennett, you are doing a rad job on your bike!

2. The development of this product is very, very exciting to me. I purchased it for the first time today and with a $3.00 off coupon, I might add! The promise that this product holds for me is unprecedented. I have many a t-shirt with small stains from greasy little fingers, marker, ink pen, salsa drip...you name it. Ainsley is also a clothing trasher. I have high hopes that this product will somehow be able to resurrect 50% of my wardrobe and 90% of hers.











1 comment:

Jason Barthelemy said...

Jen, will you please let us know if the Tide stain release does deliver? I have the same problem you do, but haven't found a good solution.