Let me just say that this Labor Day weekend is shaping up to be one of the best our family has ever experienced! There will be some rad pictures coming in the next couple of days, but here is just a tidbit to give you a glimmer into the fun. We took a trip with the extended family to an area amusement park yesterday. It was an absolutely wonderful time in every way. As we prepared to leave the park, we stopped in the candy shop where each little granddaughter was able to choose a treat. Bennett and Ainsley, as well as Aunt J., were simply awe-struck when they saw this item...the gummy Mexican dinner! Both girls chose this item as their treat and have enjoyed the torillas, juevos rancheros, Mexican Coca-Cola and more! On the way home, I heard Bennett say as she ate, "This is the best chili (pepper) I've ever had!" I'm pretty sure it's the only one she's ever had, and I'm also certain the real ones don't have a gummy, fruity flavor. Anyway, a GREAT day was had by all, I highly recommend the purchase of the gummy Mexican dinner, and more pics from our epic weekend are to come!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment