I cannot compete with Dad when it comes to amazing snacks. The girls wanted turkey meats, pickles and black olives the other evening before bed. I would have given each of them a small pile of each food. Dad gave them a couple of creepy looking guys, one of whom had a handlebar mustache. The Children were thrilled. I was kind of freaked out.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
COOL! Still not sure my girls would eat that combination, however, they do dissect their sandwiches and eat them in that style. Daddies have that special touch sometimes, don't they?
Can you say....SODIUM! The girls probably won't pee for 8 days now! You know I have to stick my health remarks in there.
Looks like something out of Veggie Tales! I love it.
The handle bar mustache adds a sense of flair. They aren't that creepy.
Post a Comment