Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wintery Summer Again!

Once again, summer became winter at our house this afternoon. This time, Bennett and Ainsley thought it would be a great idea to walk their dogs and their galimoto toy through piles of snow while wearing sundresses and cold weather accessories. They then decided they wanted to wear these things into the real outdoors where the temps were in the mid-80's. The outdoor arctic adventure lasted about 30 seconds. Two sweating kids came back in the house. I'm glad Old Man Winter paid us such a brief visit.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good grief, woman! Don't you have a closet to store this stuff away???

Bennett and Ainsley said...

Yes, I do have a closet and these things are stored away every time. The girls just request that I bring them out of the closet. Good grief, woman! Don't you ever get things you've stored out of your closet for the sake of making your child happy?! Probably not yet.