
Bennett brought me this stack of plastic toy fingernails and wanted me to tell her was it was, as if I should know. I said, "...a stack of plastic fingernails? I have no idea..." She informed me that it was actually the skeletal remains of a dinosaur's spine. Oh,yeah! I should have completely known that! Silly me. I better brush up on my paleontology so that I'm in the know next time I am presented with a piece of history such as this!
2 comments:
My first thought was "oh, gross...it looks like a witch's bony finger". I totally see the dinosaur spine now ;)
When I first saw it I thought that it was the skeletal remains of an aye aye spine or maybe even of it's creepy finger. Now that I know what it really is I can totally see it. Bennett is WAY more advanced than me!
Post a Comment