Friday, December 10, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is....Hog Wash???

We took the girls to an area business to see Santa last night! Given you have to wait outdoors, outside of his house for your turn, it was a great night to go. It was a balmy 37 degrees!
Neither of our girls believe in Santa, and Bennett is definitely not a fan of sitting on a strange man's lap, telling him what you want for Christmas when you know he won't bring it to you. She is, however a big, big fan of the beverage, Hog Wash, which was being given to children who visited Santa. This motivated her to visit with the man in the red suit.

Ainsley gladly sat with Santa, who I might add was probably a 24-year-0ld lad wearing reflective sneakers...highly realistic. Props to Santa though...he did a good job. All Ainsley wants for Christmas is a craft kit. Santa had not heard that request yet. Apparently all kids want a Zhu-Zhu Pet this year. Not Ainsley!


Here are the girls, leaving with their candy canes, coloring books, and the nasty...I mean delicious...Hog Wash! We look forward to visiting again next year!




No comments: