Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Cold Candle-Kazam #6

Candle-Kazam #6 was a chilly one this evening: Make a snow angel in the yard, wearing only shorts and a t-shirt! Dad said, "Oh, this will be pretty fun." Apparently he did not know what he was getting himself in to. Here he is, just before going outdoors. He is smiling (kind of) and upright.
This is the only picture I was able to get of him actually making the snow angel. It was so cold and he worked very quickly. I've not seen a snow angel produced at this speed before. It was quick!

Beautiful job, Dad!


This challenge was hard on the old boy. When he burst through the door to come inside, he was yelling/screaming and he fell to the ground. Laying in the snow in shorts and a t-shirt nearly did the man in! It was quite funny and alarming all at the same time. Two challenges remain, and don't you worry, Dad. They will not be as bad as this one...at least I don't think they will be. We shall see!




No comments: