Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Candle-Kazam Challenge #3...What a Doozy!!!

The reactions you see on our girls' faces regarding Dad's most recent Candle-Kazam challenge sum it all up....completely humiliating and hilarious! Candle-Kazam Challenge #3 - Dress up like Santa, climb on the
roof of the house and sing your favorite Christmas carol!
Oh my, this was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed, personally! Even as I post these pictures, I am chuckling to myself. Dad was such a good sport. Here is "Santa" with the girls just prior to going "up on the housetop!"
Not only did Dad sing in his Santa suit, but he also broke out some serious dance moves. We were not expecting that, but it was the best thing he could have possibly done! He was HILARIOUS beyond measure and he was just belting out the tunes!


More moves...



and some more...




...and the finale! This was certainly his best challenge to date.
It's going to be a tough one to top!





After he came off the roof, he let Bennett sit on his lap and tell him what she would like for Christmas. Quite honestly she has the best thing a girl could have...an absolutely wonderful dad! He is just the best!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

totally awesome!

Jason Barthelemy said...

The only thing that would be better is to watch those Santa moves on video! The pictures were hilarious! Way to go Grant!

Donna said...

thank you for the pictures. love it!

Unknown said...

He is a wonderful man Jennifer, I thank God that you were blessed with such a guy! I have to pray that your girls and my girls both find men just as strong in their relationship with God and in their relationship in their marriage! What a reason to be thankful!