Friday, December 3, 2010
Candle-Kazam 2010...Challenge #1
Candle-Kazam has officially begun! This December, Dad will face eight challenges. If he completes them all, we will be very amused and he will win a fabulous prize.
Here he is, posing with the girls and the eight toilet paper tube candles. And yes, Bennett is wearing a tank top with shorts and Ainsley has her swimsuit on. Your guess is as good as mine on that.
Dad, bracing himself as he reads challenge #1. He actually got to start off with a really easy one this year. "Participate in an epic battle with the Chestnut Mountaineers, a.k.a. Bennett's nutcracker collection."
Here is the army Dad selected. I see he boasts the medic, the postman and a mouse soldier. Is that Randy I see as well, or could it be his twin brother Phil??? Looks like quite a team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have no idea how much I have been anxiously awaiting the start of this fabulous tradition. Good luck Grant!
Post a Comment