Saturday, December 4, 2010

Candle-Kazam Challenge #2

Candle-Kazam challenge #2 is underway as I type! And the challenge is... ..."Have a sleepover with the girls in Ainsley's room. Bring a teddy bear!!!" Oh, my. The children are thrilled, especially about the teddy bear part!
Here are the cheribs, nestled in their sleeping bags and bed. Dad looks like a slacker, sleeping in the cozy bed and all. But in his defense, Bennett and Ainsley begged him to sleep in the bed so they could have the floor. He was completely fine with that arrangement! And might I add, a boy is never too old for his teddy bear.

Here are the girls and their dad, pretend sleeping. After I took the picture they decided to do some sleepover story telling. I can only imagine the tales that are being shared as I post this. Way to go, Dad! He is two for two on the Candle-Kazam challenges. Tune in for #3 in a few days!


1 comment:

Julie said...

So excited for all the challenges! We had a great time at your house...thanks so much for having us over!