Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Out of Hand


A couple of weeks ago, Bennett asked if she could hang a couple of posters in her room because her little bulletin board was full.  I said it would be fine.  I should have realized what would happen next.  KABOOM!


POSTER EXPLOSION.  This is what can be seen as of today.  This is just one wall, mind you. 
 Here is another wall.  I think things are getting a bit out of hand.
And it doesn't stop there.  Ainsley has the fever as well.  So far her "signs" are limited to one side of her bedroom door.  I have also confiscated all Scotch tape and hidden it.  I feel the need to regain some control.  Who taught these girls that paper was such an acceptable form of wall decor?


I think we can safely point the finger at their father.  Here we have the south wall of the garage...
 ...and the north wall of the garage.  Ridiculous. 
 As as I close, a little creepiness for your morning blog read.  As I was taking pictures of Bennett's walls, I stumbled on to...you guessed it...Rubber Fetus.  R.F. is snuggled up in two tiny Santa caps this morning.  Weird.
I also found Repunzel resting on a soup dish.  She appears to be "Tangled" up in fuzzy googly-eyed somethings.  Double weird.

No comments: