Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Rewind



Ainsley is the student of the week at school this week, which means she gets to complete a poster and take some pictures to share with the class.  We were looking through pictures as a family last night, searching for photos for the poster, and I came across this.  I LOVE this picture and several others from Halloweens past. This was a few years ago and the back story is that Bennett really wanted to be a color guard girl, twirling a flag.  Grandma D. and I attempted to make a tiny color guard costume from an old velvet dress-up dress.  We failed.  Miserably.  When finished, the suit looked more appropriate for a bull fighter, so we coaxed Bennett into being a matador.  It was not an easy sell, but she went with it.  Ainsley was a tiny, happy little friend back then, so she was totally down with being a little bull.  We have some hilarious pictures of the "bull" charging the "matador" in attempt to run through her red cape, but they are blurry.  Shoot!  Ah well.  Enjoy this little photo rewind!

No comments: